Tuesday, September 22, 2009

88-Year-Old Fights Off Thieves -- With Bare Hands! - wcbstv.com

88-Year-Old Fights Off Thieves -- With Bare Hands! - wcbstv.com: "Biagio Sciscione may have trouble walking, but the four thugs who tried to steal his safe filled with jewelry should have known better than to mess with him.

'I ran down the stairs, here,' Sciscione said, showing CBS 2 HD the site of the encounter. 'Coming down stairs, here they were -- one woman here, one on the other side.

'The guy pushed me; I gave him a sock … a good sock and he stood there and looked at me. I said you're gonna get some more if you don't drop that safe.'

The thieves dropped the safe all right and took off running after coming face-to-face with a feisty World War II vet."

--------
That's what I'm talking about.

No comments: