Thursday, March 15, 2012

Three in 10 young adults live with parents, highest level since 1950s - CSMonitor.com

Three in 10 young adults live with parents, highest level since 1950s - CSMonitor.com
But is this altogether a bad thing? I love my kids and if they want to live with me while they get their lives launched, and that takes a little longer than it did twenty years ago, I don't see myself complaining about it. If they get married and have kids and are still living in their childhood bedroom I'll start getting concerned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shu Bartholomew [ www.OnTheCommons.net ] frequently makes the point that the Community Associations Institute's (CAI) "educational" seminars instruct HOA board members to think of themselves as parental authority figures and to treat the homeowners as children who need to be controlled and disciplined.