Take a look at this--if you follow the link to the first document they have listed you see some of the things they will be doing. The entire question of judicial vs nonjudicial is central. That's why even though this is about mortgage foreclosure it could have spillover effects for condo/hoa foreclosure.
• Who can commence foreclosure?
• What evidentiary proof is required to commence a foreclosure?
• What pre-foreclosure notices must the mortgagee provide?
• What is the appropriate time and place in the foreclosure process for alternative
• To what extent are statutory redemption periods warranted?
• To what extent do current foreclosure processes impose unwarranted costs that
inhibit a borrower’s potential ability to redeem?
• To what extent may private actors fulfill the role of government officials in the
• What post-sale court process, if any, is required to confirm the sale, and for what
• To what extent is the purchaser at a nonjudicial sale entitled to a presumption of the sale’s validity
based on the trustee’s representations of compliance with the state’s nonjudicial foreclosure