Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Request for info on current LA area or California foreclosure cases for financial talk show

Can anybody help by supplying info on specific LA or California current foreclosure cases in response to this inquiry? Reply directly to:

Whit Arnold at whit.themoneyclass@gmail.com

----------------------------
My name is Whit Arnold and I'm working on a financial talk show that primarily focuses on helping people with financial questions.

I came across the article, Neighbor vs. neighbor as homeowner fights get ugly, and I saw you mentioned. The article is really fascinating to me. I've always thought of people being foreclosed on by their banks; not their homeowners' association. I'm assuming that the situation that happened at the Inlet House condo also happens elsewhere.

Do you know of this type of thing happening in any condominiums in Los Angeles or California?

No comments: