Sunday, March 28, 2010

Somebody needs a lawyer in Colorado

Can anybody give me the name of an attorney in Colorado who will represent owners in a dispute with an HOA? I have been contacted by somebody in Jefferson County, CO, who needs a lawyer. You can send it to me at and I will pass it on to the interested party.

No comments: