Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Farmer's Almanac predicts bitterly cold winter for parts of U.S. - CNN.com

Almanac predicts bitterly cold winter for parts of U.S. - CNN.com: "'A large area of numbingly cold temperatures will predominate from roughly east of the Continental Divide to west of the Appalachians. The coldest temperatures will be over the northern Great Lakes and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.'"
---------------
Argh. Here we are in August with night time temperatures in the 40s, and the forecast is for another bitter winter. I need to set some speaking gigs in warmer climates.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you. I recently moved to Omaha from San Diego. Aside from getting acclimated with the new nursing lifestyle, I now have to face harsher winters than normal.

Beth said...

Meanwhile, many of us in warmer climates miss having seasons. :) I'd love for you to get a speaking gig down here, though. There's lots for the kids to do here, too.