Friday, January 23, 2009

WBBM 780 - Chicago's #1 source for local news, traffic and weather - Genson To Resign From Criminal Case

WBBM 780 - Chicago's #1 source for local news, traffic and weather - Genson To Resign From Criminal Case: "CHICAGO (AP) - Gov. Rod Blagojevich's lead attorney said Friday that he plans to resign from the impeached governor's criminal case.

``I have practiced law for 44 years. I never require a client to do what I say, but I do require clients to listen to what I say,'' Genson told reporters. ``I intend to withdraw as counsel in this case.''"

------------
Ed Genson has represented some of the worst mobsters the nation has ever seen, but he draws the line at the reckless, self-infatuated governor of Illinois. That ought to tell us something about how out-of-control he is. But imagine that millions of Illinois Democrats, and some Republicans, voted for this moron TWICE, the last time in 2006 after it was obvious he was a crook.

Then there are the Chicago media enablers of all this corruption. I was amazed that radio station WLS had Blago on this morning and Don Wade and Roma fed him marshmallow questions so he could rave and rant about how he is being railroaded. I guess they will do anything for ratings. The station even hired the shock jock Mancow Muller recently, and he is one of the worst vulgarians who ever sat in front of a microphone. This was once a respectable station, too.

No comments: