Thursday, February 12, 2009

Spaceflight Now | Breaking News | Two satellites collide in orbit

Spaceflight Now | Breaking News | Two satellites collide in orbit: "In an unprecedented space collision, a commercial Iridium communications satellite and a defunct Russian satellite ran into each other Tuesday above northern Siberia, creating a cloud of wreckage, officials said today."
---------
My brother put me onto this story. And I say to myself, this is one amazing coincidence. All that space out there, and two satellites just happen to run into each other. Not only that, but one is Russian and one is US. Why, it's enough to make you think that...maybe it wasn't an accident.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My opinion, it is ET based if you are open to such things, I think those two satellites were doing things they should not be doing and it was a message being sent. Lots of new energies on the go, and I think there is a new dog in town and the US and Russia are not going to be in control with their behavior.