Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spectacular frozen waterfall created in China by resident, 58, who left tap on all winter | Mail Online

Spectacular frozen waterfall created in China by resident, 58, who left tap on all winter | Mail Online

He was the only resident left in the building and he wanted to make sure his pipes didn't freeze. And the result is quite spectacular:


So in order to keep the temperature of the pipes above freezing he simply switched on the tap - and then diverted the warm water to flow down the side of the building.
He said: ‘The water running into the pipe is from underground where it is above freezing and that is stopping the water pipes in my house from freezing. If that had happened I really would have had to move out. They want me to move.
'But what they were offering was not enough for me to get another place so I'm refusing to leave. I don't have anywhere to go anyway.’

No comments: