Wednesday, June 18, 2008

boortz.com: Nealz Nuze Today's Nuze

boortz.com: Neal Boortz opines on HOA leadership: "As I've said many times before .. Condo and Homeowner's associations are the scourge of our land. You will usually find two types of people serving on these boards: (1) People who wielded power during their work years, and miss it; or, (2) People who have never had power before in their lives and get absolutely drunk on it. Oh ... I know there are exceptions. I'm very lucky to experience a really good condo association at my Florida home. In spite of that ... I think that we need to get their attention, and one way to do this would be to select one association at random every year or so, and --- on pay-per-view TV --- execute them."
--------------------
Not to put too fine a point on it, or anything.

Thanks to Rick Black, of Marietta, GA, who sent this link.

No comments: