Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Local & State News - Tampa Bay's 10 - tampabays10.com

Fred Pilot sent this little slice of life about how as he notes, even the rule-breakers are moving into CIDs now. Should make for an interesting future, especially for attorneys.

In Westchase, a color palette committee has just approved new shades of exterior house paint. "The color I chose was not on the palette, but its one I found and I submitted it to them and they were okay with it. But to be honest, I painted it before they checked," homeowner Sandra Rodgers said with a laugh. The rules are no secret to homeowners like Rodgers. Signs are everywhere: “No” this, “don’t” do that. "It took me a long time to make the decision to move out here, because I am not a real rule-oriented person," she said. But even rule breakers are caving. More people are moving into planned communities.

No comments: